The promoter is UNIVERSAL PALLET SERVICES LTD. whose registered office is at M J HARRIS & COMPANY GROVE STREET ALDERLEY EDGE CHESHIRE.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Universal Pallets and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/UniversalPallets/), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/universal_pallets/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/UniversalPallet) including details of how to enter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date and time for entry will be midnight on Saturday 29th February 2020. After this date and time the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Facebook: Follow the Universal Pallets page on Facebook, like the competition post, and tag another Facebook user in the comments.
- Instagram: Follow Universal Pallets on Instagram, like the competition post, and tag another Instagram user in the comments.
- Twitter: Follow Universal Pallets on Twitter, like the competition post, and reply tagging another Twitter user in your comment.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The prize is a pallet coffee table 1200 x 800mm as pictured.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prize is not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook/Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We are only able to deliver to UK mainland addresses. If a winner is chosen who lives outside of the UK they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be chosen.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of their first name in Facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts announcing the winner of the competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.